Wig Care & Accessories
You will find everything you need to care for your wigs and hairpieces at A Special Place:
- Wig Shampoo and Conditioner
- Wig Stying Products
- Mannequin Heads and Drying Stands
- Brushes and Combs
- Wigs Caps and Liners
- Clips, Tapes and Adhesives
Ask one of our wig experts for professional recommendations on the best products for you!
CLEANSE & CONDITION
- Before washing your human hair wig, gently remove any tangles with your Jon Renau paddle brush or Jon Renau wide tooth comb
- Hold wig or hairpiece under cool running water.
- Gently lather the hair with a capful of Argan Smooth Luxury Shampoo while making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water until the water runs clear
- Apply Jon Renau Argan Smooth Luxury Conditioner, avoiding the base cap of the wig (applying conditioner to the base of the cap may weaken the knots)
- With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3-5 minutes
Rinse thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear
- We recommend washing your wig every 6-8 wears
DRY & STYLE
- Wrap wig in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water
- DO NOT use a brush to detangle your human hair wig while it is wet, gently use your Jon Renau wide tooth comb
Smooth & Sleek
Blend 2-3 pumps of Argan Treatment Mist with Blown Away. Using a round boar-bristle/nylon brush, work through hair in 2” sections starting at nape. Blow dry in downward motion to smooth and direct hair
Apply 2-3 pumps of Weightless Volumizing Foam throughout hair. Using a round boar-bristle/nylon brush, work through hair in 2” vertical sections starting at nape. Over-direct hair for optimal volume.
Volume & Texture
Liberally spray Boho Beach Mist throughout damp hair. Apply 2-3 pumps of Weightless Volumizing Foam, allow hair to dry naturally or diffuse for added fullness.
It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature settings to control heat
Your styling tools should be set no higher than 350° F to help maintain the integrity of the hair
Versatile 3-Way Hair Spray works great to help hold your finished style. Adjust the nozzle to “L” for low, “M” for medium hold, or “H” for high hold, depending on your needs.
When curling your human hair, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl. For a looser, more natural looking curl, allow curls to hang while cooling
Boho Beach Mist can be used to on dry hair to add texture and revitalize natural curls
What people are saying about us…
Book your consultation
Our mission is to offer creative hair solutions that will allow you to be your beautiful, confident self! Whatever your hair story, we are with you on this journey, each step of the way. The search is over, come discover you hair confidence today!